Monday, June 13, 2011

Box Full of Fears: Writing Prompt What am I afraid of?? (list)

.I'm afraid of into a life that I didn't want for myself.- I feel like I've been really lucky to be presented with numerous opportunities that could set a future that I really want for myself. I just wouldn't want to do something reckless that could jeopardize my future.


. I'm afraid I won't be able to balance everything that I have going on in my life- It's already a balancing act between School, Friend, Home a Social Life and importantly, yourself. It's easy to let everything get out of control but I wouldn't be happy that way.


- Sometimes I think I forget that I'm important too- I find myself constantly being pulled in various directions and I forget the things I do to make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment