Monday, June 13, 2011

Box Full of Fears: Diary Entry

Dear Diary,

It happened again. I had the same nightmare. It’s been the same nightmare for three nights straight.
I’m in a city, a city that I’ve never been to before. Everyone is a stranger. I’m surrounded by hundreds of thousand of clouded faces. I feel cold, afraid and alone. I try to yell out for help but no hear my plea. I was alone in the city of clouded faces. No one acknowledged my plea. It was like being in a sound proof bubble- shut in from the outer world. I was afraid of being in a new place where no one could help me. I was afraid of the thought of being forever trapped inside the bubble. I learned something from this nightmare- I need the confidence to be on my own. Help?

Sincerely,
  Kamillah

No comments:

Post a Comment