Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Writing Prompt: What am I afraid of?

     I'm afraid of not growing up ti have the life my mom/ family wants for me.
I feel like its a blanacing act. I have to balance:
-School
-Friends
-Home
- A social life
-Love
-And importantly yourself..
 Sometimes I think I forget that I'm important too. I just try to make my
small part of the world happy. Recently, the world I call my own feels like
it's dissovling in front of me.

I'm 14. My mother's my fortress. But I'm realizing that she can't
 protect me from everything. I'm afraid of losing balance and just
becoming lost. Afraid that things like heart ache will get to me.
I'm heart broken to see my grandmother..97 years old. In a hospital
bed. Breathing for the support of an oxygen tank. Slowly but surely her mind,
her memory and her everything is slowly trickeling away.

Another person who gets me through it all or got me through it all
I thought I could come to her with any and everything. She is too far
to be my 'shoulder to lean on' so to speak.

I'm afraid of not becoming the best version of myself

Moral of the story: It's time to grow up, and sometimes youy have to do it on your own

No comments:

Post a Comment