Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cudos To 3 more Bloggers.

     First I really love reading Nurshat's blog. She put's a lot of emotion and feeling into her posts. Especially her poetry. Also her Reading Responses are stractured really well and they are almost reccomendations for books I would like to read in the future. CUDOS TO YOU NURSHAT!

     Second, Emma Rougerie. I really like how her response to the Incident poem was relevant to how people treat each other today. Plus I think she's the kind of poet you could only aspire to be as good as one day. Her sonnets can be good guide lines for me to make my sonnets in the future better. CUDOS TO YOU EMMA!

And last but most definetly not least Learsi. I really really love all her poetry. Her poems are special and they seem like they have a special place in her heart. I like how she writes about her own life and turns it into magical poetry. CUDOS TO YOU LEARSI!!

But everyone blogs in their own special way, these are just a few people who stand out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment